Join Me at The Elite Youth Soccer Summit THIS WEEK!
As of today, there is an event that I will be participating in, called The Elite Youth Soccer Summit. It is an online event that features a dozen plus speakers, covering all aspects of youth soccer. You might appreciate this yourself, or perhaps you know someone who could benefit from this event, so feel free to forward this out to them...Some of the topics include:
- Best Sports Parenting Practices
- How to choose the right soccer club
- How to instill confidence in your soccer player
- Nutrition for young soccer players to fuel performance
- Soccer injuries and what you can do to prevent them
- Developing mental skills in young soccer players
- Fueling passion for soccer without burnout
- Developing elite soccer skills
- And much more!
Click on the the link below to get your FREE ticket!
All of the speakers are not only experts in their field, but they are in the trenches everyday working with youth soccer players! The Elite Youth Soccer Summit will run from January 30th to February 2nd. The summit is absolutely FREE to attend. It is an online event, so there is no travel involved. You can attend on your desktop computer, tablet, or phone while on-the-go.
If you are involved in Youth Soccer, you owe it to yourself and your budding soccer star to attend this summit. Join the thousands of soccer parents around the country who are learning how to become better soccer parents and how to develop better soccer players.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out! Let me know if you have any questions!
PS - I will be speaking at the Summit on TUESDAY, Jan 31 on Soccer Injury Prevention. Look forward to seeing you there!